1.2

I've been trying to exchange clothing for weeks now. Their website has been down for over a week.

According to Uptrends, a site that monitors website availability, Delia's is down in 7 cities in North America and 31 international cities on 1/24/18. Their customer service doesn't pick up either. Most concerning to me is 2 judgments from the SEC for failure to file timely periodic reports to the SEC, ignoring notices from the SEC, and failure to maintain a valid address with the SEC. The SEC's judgment was to revoke the registrations of Delia's and Global Energry Inc., a company affiliated with Delia's "piggybacking".

I haven't a clue what any of this means, and am not going to spend an hour trying to. I do know Delia's people were no-shows for a prehearing conference on 8/3/17, so that can't be good. I don't care or understand what their problems are with the feds., but about the money, I might be out and shoddy clothes I could be stuck with.

I hope this gives consumers pause before they buy from Delia's, if they are operating. I also hope to inform consumers looking for answers in January 2018, because I could find nothing other than information about their bankruptcy in 2014.

Review about: Delias Customer Care.

Comments