Got this item after Christmas.Worn it right away and after about two hours of wearing it, someone noticed that there was a large hole under the left arm.
Apparently, the defected seam broke. Complained to delias, and after 10 days of no response from delias, I called in. After excuses from their Customer Service team, they finally said that since the item had been worn, they couldn't offer a return because the item was defective after wear. This is understandable if the sweater itself wasn't defective!
Who paid for a sweater for 10 minutes of use??? If I had washed this item after I got it, it would have ripped apart in the washing machine, and I wouldn't have known that the sweater was defective.
I'm never buying from delias again.Their quality is not what it used to be.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Quality of their products in the past
What I disliked
- Current product quality and how they handled their customers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I purchased a hitch for my Odyssey that supposedly had high reviews. Now I've realized that the reviews were likely fake. The box arrived with the hitch protruding..."
- "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..."
- "Complain in details below 1.Rented a car with prepaid option for 3 days at the rate of $33. Paid $99 upfront when booking a car. 2.Rented period was from 09/02 9:25 am..."