Ordered items online on January 5th.Paid via Paypal.

Called customer service the following week to get a status of my order, when the rep tells me my order has been cancelled because the items were not available and my account will be credited. My account still has a hold on it. Called customer service several times throughout the week to get my hold released and was given the runaround. Called twice today and the 2nd rep gave me a link to their bankruptcy site to file a claim.

Now I have to wait 30 days for Paypal to force a release of my money.Shame on you for advertising a Going out of Business sale when you do not have the means to go through with the sale.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Delias. The most disappointing about online order from Delias was bankrupt company Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Delias.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Delias to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Delias?

Comments