Ordered items online on January 5th.Paid via Paypal.

Called customer service the following week to get a status of my order, when the rep tells me my order has been cancelled because the items were not available and my account will be credited. My account still has a hold on it. Called customer service several times throughout the week to get my hold released and was given the runaround. Called twice today and the 2nd rep gave me a link to their bankruptcy site to file a claim.

Now I have to wait 30 days for Paypal to force a release of my money.Shame on you for advertising a Going out of Business sale when you do not have the means to go through with the sale.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $35. The author is overall dissatisfied with Delias. The most disappointing about online order from Delias was bankrupt company Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Delias.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Delias to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Delias?

Comments

Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Great so far Gutter Helmet "Purchased home in Jan 2017 with gutter helmet already installed. Had a few issues with water runoff and icicles. After reading the warranty and looking on line, found that the..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more