My daughter ordered her Homecoming dress on express order.Paid for the dress and shipping.

Called the day AFTER it was supposed to arrive to phone lines that don't work. Finally got through and was told it would arrive Thursday. Okay, so we will get our money back on shipping? UM- your daughter has to call for that??

Why should she have to call to get money placed back on her card, when obviously I am her mom and you did not deliver on the day SHE PAID FOR?? Poor service in many levels!

The reason the company lost over 22% in the last quarter may have something to do with the customer service or service in general!I would rather pay the money and get quality service than the "discounts" with all the hassle.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Delias?

Comments

Rosewe - Dress Review from Clarksville, Tennessee Rosewe "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..." Read more DO NOT BUY delias Pale Jacquard Sweater Delias "Got this item after Christmas. Worn it right away and after about two hours of wearing it, someone noticed that there was a large hole under the left arm. Apparently,..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more First Progress - CLOSED/PAID OFF  ACCOUNT STILL CHARGING LATE FEES First Progress "I CLOSED THE ACCOUNT AND RECEIVED A CONFIRMATION LETTER THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED. FIRST PROGRESS ADDED AN UNDISCLOSED CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I WAS UNAWARE OF. THEN SUBSEQUENTLY..." Read more